Surya Pharmaceuticals have In House Research & Development Unit, registered by Department Of Science and Industrial Research, Technology Bhawan, New Delhi, Minisery Of Science And Technology, GOI,
DSIR registered wide F. no. TU/IV-RD/2751/2010,
Add: B10/1, UPSIDC Industrial area, Ramnagar, chandauli, U.P.
- Biotechnology training
- Pharma and Clinical Research Training
- Agri –BT- food Pharma consultancy
- Food processing Courses
- Contract research including all experiments of life sciences and Pharmaceuticals
- Product development
- Run Pilot plant and projects
- Organise seminars and exhibitions
- Free distribution of medicines and health camp
- Science and Technological solution
- Herbal Agriculture and horticulture entrepreneurship and projects
- Food adulteration testing
- Safety and purity checks
Our on going collaboration with other Institutions
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Hyderabad
- Department of Science and Technology, GOI
- Department of Biotechnology, GOI
- National Botanical Research Institute, Lucknow
Our sanctioned projects
- Clinical and experimental evaluation of Reno protective effect of herbal compound Nephromed in experimental chronic renal Failure , project sanctioned by Department of Science And Technology , Ministry Of Science And Technology, GOI, in collaboration with Prof. R.G. Singh, deptt. of Nephrology, Institute of Medical Sciences, Benaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Development of Atherocid for coronary Heart diseases (CHD) and CHD risk equivalents in under the DPRP programme in collaboration with Department of Science And Technology , Ministry Of Science And Technology, GOI.
- Clinical and experimental evaluation of anti asthmatic effect of herbal compound BRONCO-T , project sanctioned by Department of Biotechnology , Ministry Of Science And Technology, GOI. Detail for this can be seen at following link at S. no. 83. http://sbiri.nic.in/HTML/successful_sbiri_applicants1.html
- Clinical Trial of Eyeprotec by Pro. (Dr.) G.S. Tomar State Ayurvedic college and Hospital ,Handia, Allahabad
- Can 7 under trial by SuryaPharmaceuticals in house R&D.
- Animal health suppliments under development by SuryaPharmaceuticals in house R&D.
The Scientific validation of BRONCO-T was performed by school of Life Sciences Central University Hyderabad by Prof. P. Reddana and product was launched by the Chief Minister Mr. N. Chandra Babu Naidu at the Bio Tech Invest-2003 on 31st January 2003.
Press releases of BRONCO T http://www.hindu.com/2003/01/31/stories/2003013108750500.htm
New product launched
San – kalp – T
Special Organic green Tea, Unique non caffeinated Tea Export Quality.